IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2022: Download December Admit Card, Date Sheet, Exam date
IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2022 @ www.ignou.ac.in: IGNOU Dec TEE 2022 Admit card will be soon released for the applicants who have submitted their application on or before the due date. Soon after the authority released the IGNOU Dec TEE final date sheet, the admit card link will be live for online. The Dec TEE 2022 exam is to commence on 2nd December and will last till 5th of January 2023. IGNOU conducts Term End Exams (TEE) twice a year for candidates who have enrolled in various programs at the university. The TEE exams are generally conducted twice in June and December every year and IGNOU TEE Admit Card is generally issued at least seven days before the commencement of exams.
IGNOU TEE Dec examination schedule has been released. Students enrolled for this term may soon get their admit card online.
IGNOU TEE Admit Card Date 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the largest open universities in the world. It offers various UG, PG, Certificate, and Research courses to learners across the country. It conducts two end-term exams i.e. TEE in a year. The first TEE is conducted in June and the Second in December month. Generally, the admit card for end-term exams is issued at least one week before the date of the exam.
If we get any updates regarding the IGNOU TEE Dec 2022 admit card then its details will be shared here.
Learners looking for IGNOU End term hall tickets can read this article. Here we have shared details on the hall ticket issue date, exam date, the procedure to access the hall ticket, exam centre, etc.
www.ignou.ac.in IGNOU TEE Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Examination||IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE)|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|TEE Exam Session||Dec 2022|
|Admit Card release date||TBA|
|Examination Date||2nd December to 5th January 2023|
|Visit||IGNOU Official Portal|
IGNOU TEE Exam Dates 2022 (Dec Exam)
|5th January 20||Examination dates|
|Date of issue of admit card||TBA|
|Date of commencement of exam||2nd December 2022|
|Last date of the exam||5th January 2023|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
IGNOU Admit Card Particulars
The following particulars are likely to be mentioned on the hall tickets-
- Name of the Learner
- Registration No.
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of birth
- Name of the programs
- Program code
- Date of exam
- Timing of the examination
- Examination centre and centre code
- Photograph of the learner
- Instructions related to the exam
IGNOU Term End Exam Centre
Exam centre detail will be mentioned on the admit card. Allocation of exam centres is done on a first come first serve basis. The centres are allotted to the learners based on choices submitted by them at the time of filling out the examination registration form.
They must be present at the allotted exam centre as per the date and time mentioned on the admit card. The exam centre once allotted will not be changed and thus no correspondence regarding the same will be entertained by the university.
What if the Student Identity card is lost/destroyed?
Along with the admit card, candidates also have to carry their student id card issued by the IGNOU to the exam centre. Without a valid admit card and student identity card, no learner will be allowed to enter the exam hall. But many times, it happens that learners misplace their identity cards.
In this case, they must apply for a duplicate id card before the commencement of the examinations. They have to apply to the concerned Regional Centre so that they can get their id card on time.
- Hall ticket for the IGNOU TEE Dec session exam will be released soon.
- The new exam date sheet and admit card will be published on the official website.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the official portal of the university or from the link shared on this page using enrollment no.
- No, admit card will be delivered by post.
- All the learners must carry a printed copy of the downloaded hall ticket and student identity card on examination day.
- Candidates who have missed their id card can apply for a duplicate id card at the regional centre before the exam since without a student’s id they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Every update regarding the exam is updated on the official portal of the IGNOU.
- Till the issue of admit card, learners are advised to prepare for the exam and regularly visit the official portal for the latest updates.
How to download the IGNOU Dec TEE admit card?
To download the admit card online, candidates have to follow the easy steps shared below-
- Go to the official portal of IGNOU i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on the “Results” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on the “Hall Ticket/Admit Card” option.
- Click on Dec 2022 TEE hall ticket link from the options available.
- Enter the nine-digit enrollment no. and select program. Click on the “submit” button and proceed further.
- Hall ticket will open.
- Check the details mentioned on it.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe for the day of the exam.
Student Inquiry No.- 29572513, 29572514
For more details, learners can contact their concerned regional centres. Contact details of regional centres are shared below-
|Regional Centre||Contact No.||Regional Centre||Contact No.|
|Aizwal||0389-2391692, 0389-2395260||Aligarh||0571-2700120, 0571-2701365|
|Bangalore||080-26654747, 080-26657376||Bhagalpur||0641-2610055, 0641-2610077|
|Bhopal||0755-2578455, 0755-2578454, 0755-2578452||Bhubaneshwar||0674-2971071, 0674-2301352|
|Chennai||044-26618438, 26618039||Cochin||0484-2340203, 0484-2348189|
|Delhi 1||011-26990083, 011-26990082||Delhi 2||011-23392374, 011-23392376, 011-23392377|
|Delhi 3||011-25088939, 011-25088944||Deoghar||8986646561, 8986613424|
|Gangtok||03592-231102, 03592-270923||Guwahati||0361-2343785, 0361-2343771|
|Itanagar||0360-2247538, 0360-2351705||Jabalpur||0761-2600411, 0761-2609896|
|Jaipur||0141-2785730, 0141-2396427, 0141-2781079, 0141-2396526||Jammu||0191-2546529, 0191-2579572|
|Madurai||0452-2380733, 0452-2380775m||Mumbai||022-25923159, 022-25925540|
|Nagpur||0712-2536999, 0712-2537999||Noida||0120-2405012, 0120-2405014|
|Port Blair||03192-242888, 03192-230111||Pune||020 – 25671867, 020 – 25651124, 020 – 25671864|
|Raghunathganj||03483 – 271555, 03483 – 271666||Raipur||0771-2971322, 0771-2283285|
|Rajkot||0281-2572988||Ranchi||0651 – 2244688, 0651 – 2244699|
|Saharsa||06478-219015, 06478-219018||Shillong||0364-2551010, 0364-2550102, 0364-2550088|
|Srinagar||0194-2311258, 0194-2311251||Trivandrum||0471-2344113, 0471-2344120, 0471-2344132|
|Varanasi||0542-2368622, 0542-2369629||Vatakara||0496-2525281, 0496-2516055|
For any query related to IGNOU TEE 2022 hall ticket, learners can drop their issues in the comment section below.