JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022: Apply for 433 posts – Check Eligibility
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has released notification for young graduates to join their team as Nursing Officers. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022. The application for the JIPMER Nursing Officer will begin on the 7th of November, 2022 for 433 vacancies and the last date for filling up the application would be on the 1st of December,2022.
|Class of the Article||Recruitment|
|Exam Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIMPER), Puducherry|
|Designation Offered||Nursing Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||433|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam||Computer Based Test|
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through Detailed Notification available here.
The selection process comprises of written examination. The written examination duration is 90 minutes and 100 MCQs with each question carrying 4 marks.
The UR/EWS category candidates will have to pay ₹1500 as application fees, ₹1500 for OBC category, ₹1200/- for SC/ST category. PWBD category are exempted from payment of application fees.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022-Important Dates
|Filling up of Online Applications begins from||7th of November, 2022|
|Filling up of Online Application Ends on||1st of December, 2022|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||10th of December, 2022|
|Examination Date||18th of December, 2022|
|Date of Skill Test||To be Announced|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022-Application Method
The steps to be followed for filling out the application form for Nursing officer Recruitment are as follows:
- As a first step, visit the official website i.e.https://jipmer.edu.in/.
- Now on the homepage, click on the section of ‘Jobs’.
- The applicant will find a link to the “JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment Apply Online” link.
- The applicant will see an application form.
- Afterwards, fill in all the required details in the application form.
- The next step would be to upload the scanned documents.
- Now the applicant will have to pay the application fees and then have to submit the application form.
- Finally, the application is advised to download and take the printout of the application form for further stages of the application
|Apply Online Here||JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Download||JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Visit||JIPMER Official Website|