JKSSB Syllabus for SI Sub-Inspector Written Test
- JKSSB Syllabus for Written Test (Objective type) for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Police Department.
150 marks (120 Questions)
Duration: Two Hours
1. Current events of National and International importance
2. History of lndia and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social and Economic.
4. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
5. J&K Reorganization Ac:, 2019 and Removal of difficulties Order/Adaptation Orders issued thereunder.
6. Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
7. General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
8. General English.
9. Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
10. General Science.
11. Basics of Computer and its usages- various facets of Computer Hardware, Software, Internet and their usage.
12. General mental ability’.
13. Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
14. Basic numeracy (number and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.)- Class X level.