PM Kisan Farmers To Get Rs 15 Lakh Financial Support, To Set Up Agri Business Know How And Where To Apply
To promote agriculture and improve the economic conditions of farmers in the country, Centre is running several schemes and one of them is PM Kisan FPO Yojana. Which is on the lines of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna. Under this PM FPO scheme, farmers are being given assistance of up to Rs 15 lakh from the central government so that they can start a business related to the agriculture sector.
How to get assistance of Rs 15 lakh under PM KISAN FPO:
- It is a central government scheme that means all the farmers of the country can take benefit of this PM Kisan FPO Yojana.
- About 11 farmers will have to form their own organization to take advantage of an FPO which will get assistance of Rs 15 lakh..
- If this organization of 11 farmers is working in a plain region then they will have to bring in about 300 farmers with them.
- If this organization is working in a hilly area then the organization will have to connect about 100 farmers with them.
- It will be very easy for farmers associated with the organization to purchase essential items like seeds, fertilizer and agricultural equipment.
Here is how to apply for the financial assistance under PM KISAN FPO
- Visit the website of National Agriculture Market https://www.enam.gov.in/web/
- Click FPO optionNow fill the registration form, provide all the details being sought.
- Upload the scanned passbook or cancelled cheque and ID proof.Now click on the submit option
- To take advantage of PM Kisan Farmers Producer Organization Scheme, first you have to create your login on https://www.enam.gov.in/web/ portal.
- Only after that you can apply for this scheme.
Under this Central Sector Scheme with funding from Government of India, formation & Promotion of FPOs are to be done through the Implementing Agencies (IAs).
Presently 09 Implementing Agencies (IAs) have been finalized for formation and promotion of FPOs
- Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC)
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India (NAFED)
- North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited (NERAMAC)
- Tamil Nadu-Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (TN-SFAC)
- Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium Haryana (SFACH)
- Watershed Development Department (WDD)- Karnataka &
- Foundation for Development of Rural Value Chains (FDRVC)- Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD)