UGC NET 2023 Notification, Registration, Exam Form, Apply Online
UGC NET 2023 Notification, Registration, Exam Form, and Apply Online can be checked from the official website. The UGC NET Application Form for the December 2022–23 cycle will become available soon.
The official notification for the same will include information on the dates for registration, fee payment, application correction, etc.
Before the deadlines mentioned, applicants who wish to sit for the exam must fill up and submit their application forms. Continue reading to learn about deadlines, costs, and other information related to UGC NET 2023.
UGC NET 2023
For the December session, the National Testing Agency will soon issue the UGC NET application 2023. (NTA). The online application process had several steps, including registering, uploading papers, filling out the application form, and paying the UGC NET application fee.
To identify who is qualified for Assistant Professors/JRF positions, NTA administers the UGC NET exam (Junior Research Fellowship).
To sit for the exam and become eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor, candidates had to complete the online application process for the UGC NET 2023 exam for the December 2022 cycle.
Candidates must review the UGC NET eligibility requirements 2023 before submitting an online application for the exam.
UGC NET 2023 Notification
- Only the exam’s official website will accept online application submissions from candidates. It’s the only approved way to submit Applications for the UGC NET.
- A candidate can only submit one application.
- Candidates must accurately include their email address and mobile number in the application form since NTA will use these details for any crucial communications relating to the exam.
- The four parts of the application process—registering, filling out the application form, uploading a photo and a signature, and paying the application fee—can be completed simultaneously or sequentially.
- Candidates should not upload any documents other than their scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- If following the payment of the application fee, the confirmation page is not generated, and the transaction gets abandoned. The money will return to the candidate’s account in these circumstances. However, the candidate must complete another fee payment transaction.
- Candidates must keep copies of the confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates do not need to mail, fax, hand deliver, email, or otherwise provide documents to NTA because the entire UGC NET application procedure gets conducted online.
How to Apply for the UGC NET 2023?
Complete the UGC NET registration form.
- Candidates must first visit the exam’s official website to register for UGC NET 2023.
- At the bottom of the page, locate and click the button labeled “Fill Application Form UGC NET December 2022.”
- A brand-new page will load after you click the button.
- Candidates must download the information pamphlet by clicking the New Registration button.
- Once done, candidates need to click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Click Here to Proceed’ option.
- On hitting the button, the UGC NET registration page will open on the screen.
Fill out the UGC NET application form.
Candidates must next click the button labeled “Complete Application Form” and begin filling out the form’s remaining fields.
Pay the UGC NET application fee.
Candidates can use the SBI/HDFC/Syndicate/ICICI/Paytm payment portal (debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI) to pay the UGC NET application fee.
You can leave your concerns concerning the UGC NET 2023 in the comment section below, our team will respond as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|